Dwarves (As Written)
- Only source of Adamantine
- Makers of Magic Weapons and Armor
Gnomes (As Written)
- Only source of Dreamsilver
- Crafters of great skill
Halflings (As Written mostly)
- Nine clans
Elves (As Written mostly) More Information HERE .
-Only source of Mithril
-Will not travel on the night of the New Moon
- Play the Morbhair (the Great Game)
As Written plus…
+ 2 to Diplomacy or Bluff checks (players choice at creation)
+ 2 to survival checks (Dusk Court Elves Only)
Must choose a court. Choice is to be told to the DM (me)
Half-Elves: Most commonly of an elven Father and human mother the child from such unions are exclusively raised by his human mother with little to no contact with his elven parent. On the unlikely event the child is born of an elven mother the child is raised in elven society either as a tool in the great game or as a tracker (Dusk court only). Half-elven children cannot inherit their elven parent’s titles or lands. Otherwise the race is as written.
- Bascon Heritage: Olive skin, southern Axia
- Falke Heritage: ‘Children of the Hawk’ Pale skinned, blonde, northern Axia.
- Dendaine Heritage: Medium skinned, ‘First men’ central Axia
- Nedi Heritage: amber skin, migratory from across the Voratian Sea.
No Half-orcs, all other races are by permission only and must be provided to me for evaluation. Characters of Alternate races must have a proper backstory to fit the setting.